In Germany, a loan is granted without a work contract, providing an opportunity for unemployed individuals to obtain a financial amount that can help them bear the cost of living until they find suitable employment.
In general, a loan is considered a financial aid provided by financial organizations to assist individuals. Consequently, the borrower is required to repay the amount at the agreed-upon time with the lending financial institution. This repayment can be made either in a single payment or in the form of monthly installments.
In Germany, loans come in various types, including credit card loans, student loans, loans with financial guarantees, as well as personal loans in Germany and interest-free loans in Germany, among many others.
Who are the categories eligible for obtaining a loan in Germany without an employment contract?
Financial institutions in Germany provide loans to unemployed individuals without a work contract, but they must possess a Schufa statement free from any financial issues, as it demonstrates their ability to make payments.
In addition to the requirement of providing income proof, as the absence of work does not necessarily mean the absence of income due to the existence of social assistance and unemployment benefits provided by the “Job Center“. The eligible categories to obtain the loan are as follows:
- Individuals who are burdened with debt and in a severely poor financial situation, in addition to having a Schufa document in Germany that is either red or unacceptable.
- Students and individuals working on their own projects have the potential for success, as well as the ability to repay, but they need to convince the loan officer of the viability and economic feasibility of their project.
- Individuals who work for themselves and earn a specified profit at a fixed monthly rate can repay the loan upon receiving it. However, they must provide their tax returns and their own profit and loss accounts. If approved, they will receive the loan for a duration of one year.
Benefits of a loan in Germany without a work contract
- You can apply for a loan withdrawal in Germany without a work contract online without the need to go to the relevant financial institution.
- The vast majority of these loans are accepted by responsible employees.
- Unemployed individuals receiving social assistance or job center allowances can also obtain a loan, but under one condition: convincing the employee of the importance of their project and the expected profits to be achieved.
- Financial institutions offer various types of loans that align with the individual’s needs and financial situation. However, it is important to carefully read the terms and conditions, repayment period, and loan repayment amount before approving it.
Conditions for obtaining a loan in Germany without an employment contract
In order to apply for a loan withdrawal in Germany without an employment contract, certain essential conditions must be met for the individual in question. These conditions are as follows:
- The individual in question must have a completely clean criminal record.
- Studying monthly income, rental income, and child support is essential, but it is not taken into consideration when applying for a loan.
- Study the expenses of rent, insurance premiums, and all matters related to living, including internet bills, electricity, phone, clothing, and others.
- Presenting a clean and free-of-any-financial-issues bank statement.
- Providing proof of income, as the absence of work does not imply the absence of income.
Would you like to know more about what the student loan in Germany (BAföG) is? What are its conditions and procedures?
How can I obtain a loan in Germany without a work contract?
If you want to obtain a loan in Germany without an employment contract, you must first ensure that the required conditions are met before applying for the loan. If they are met, you should follow the following steps.
- Please schedule an appointment with the bank’s management from which you intend to obtain the loan. Then, proceed to meet the responsible staff member and submit all the required documents, including your identification card, bank statement, and income proof.
- If you are a private project owner, you must provide documentation that demonstrates the importance of the project, its economic viability, the expected profits to be achieved, the potential losses to be incurred, and all the details related to the project that are capable of convincing the employee of its significance.
- Afterwards, submit an application for the loan. If approved, the contract will be signed after agreeing on the appropriate loan amount and repayment period for the concerned individual. Then, send the contract to the main branch of the bank to complete the remaining required legal procedures.
- The loan funds are directly transferred to the client’s account within a maximum period of 7 days, with the obligation to repay them according to the signed contract.
The specified period for repaying a loan in Germany without an employment contract
There is no specific agreed-upon period for repaying a loan in Germany without an employment contract because it varies from one bank to another, and also depends on the financial situation of the borrower and their ability to repay, whether as a lump sum or in monthly installments. All of this is determined based on the expenses related to all aspects of living.
The bank or lender takes two amounts. The first amount is the monthly payment, and the second amount is the interest that will be accrued on the loan until it is paid off.
How to take out a loan from Sparkasse?
Sparkasse is one of the best banks to do business with in Germany. It is a state-owned savings bank with a long history and a strong commitment to customer service. Sparkasse offers a wide range of products and services, including checking accounts, savings accounts, loans, mortgages, and investment advice. It also has a network of branches throughout Germany, making it easy to do business with. In addition to providing him with a variety of loans.
Also, read more about Kuwait Turkish Bank in Germany and its services.
Sparkasse offers a variety of loans in Germany, including interest-free loans for small amounts, personal loans, and more. To be eligible for a loan from Sparkasse, you must meet the following basic requirements:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old to apply for a loan.
- To have a steady job with a fixed and regular monthly salary.
- Provide all expenses related to different living matters.
- Provide proof of income and a clean credit report with no financial problems.
If you meet the above conditions, you can proceed to the next step, which is to apply for a loan from Sparkasse. The process of applying for a loan varies depending on the type of loan you are applying for and the documents you provide. The steps involved are as follows:
- Go to one of the bank branches near the area where you live, and apply for a loan in Germany from Sparkasse, along with providing all the required documents and papers.
- Review the bank’s offers in order to approve the most suitable offer for the customer in terms of duration and repayment value.
- You can also apply for a loan online without having to go to a branch of the bank by visiting the official website of Sparkasse.
How to Take a Loan from Post Bank
Postbank is the second-largest bank in Germany, offering a variety of features for opening accounts and other services, including Postbank Germany loans, which range from personal loans to loans in Germany without a work contract, but with proof of income. Or student loans, entertainment loans, etc.
It is also possible to obtain interest-free loans in Germany, if the amount is small or for the purpose of study.
To apply for a loan from Post Bank, you need to bring the required documents, such as your ID card, proof of income, and documents related to your project or the purpose of the loan. You can then go to a bank employee to review the offers and choose the most suitable one for you. You can also apply for a loan online through the bank’s website at this link.
Getting a personal loan in Germany
German residents can apply for a personal loan, also known as a private loan, which is used for a variety of personal purposes. There is no specific reason to get a personal loan, as it can be used for travel, buying appliances, furniture, education, purchasing a car, or other purposes.
The maximum amount of a personal loan in Germany is 60,000 euros for the purchase of a house or apartment outside Germany.
How to get Islamic loans in Germany?
Muslims in the country are looking for the possibility of obtaining Islamic loans in Germany that are in line with Islamic law, as loans offered by other banks are considered to be in conflict with the teachings of Islam.
Due to the large Muslim population in Germany who wish to start their own businesses, they are looking for the possibility of obtaining Islamic loans in Germany. This became available after the establishment of the first Islamic bank in the Frankfurt area, which is the Turkish-Kuwaiti Bank, which applies all services that are in line with Islam.
Read more about the different types of price increases in Germany and who benefits from them.
A loan from the Turkish-Kuwaiti Bank in Germany
If you want to buy a car, property, or anything else, you can apply for a loan from the Turkish-Kuwaiti Bank in Germany. The bank offers low interest rates compared to other banks, and you can apply for a loan more than once as long as you meet the required conditions.
The following are the requirements for obtaining a loan from Kuveyt Türk Bank in Germany:
- The person concerned must be at least 25 years old and no more than 60 years old.
- He must receive a salary or any source of income, even if it is a pension.
- It must have been more than two years since the last time he took out a loan.
How to Get a Loan Online in Germany
It has become increasingly common to get a loan online in Germany, as it is a more convenient process than going to a bank branch and waiting for your appointment.
Borrowing a loan online in Germany is not limited to a specific type, but it is available for all different types of loans. You can easily complete the application from the comfort of your home in just a few minutes, unlike applying for a loan in a bank.
You can apply for a loan online by going to the bank’s website, entering the required information, attaching the documents, and then waiting for approval and transferring the money to your account.
You can also learn more about Caritas Germany’s most important services for refugees
Frequently Asked Questions About a Loan in Germany Without a Work Contract
What are the terms of a loan in Germany?
Loans in Germany are granted by banks, which in turn require borrowers to provide proof of residence, a residence permit, and a document indicating their place of residence. There are over 20 different banks, so it is easy to get a loan.
Is it possible to get a loan in Germany without a job contract?
Of course, it is possible to get a loan in Germany without a job contract, but you must provide proof of income, a clean Schufa report, as well as your project and try to convince the responsible employee.